Vacation Week!

Which means I actually have time to update this thing on the daily. Not that you care or anything. But if, by some chance, you do care: Thanks.

To show my appreciation, in addition to other random nonsense that will be randomly added at random times (pretty random, huh?), I'll be sharing some stuff from Slumberland Records - a local indie-pop record label that's been around since 1989, but has been killing it lately (at least in mind...which says a lot...or nothing at all). I'm thinking at least 1 music video per day from bands I've been listening to daily, that just-so-happen to be on Slumberland, sounds okay. I've been posting stuff by Slumberland bands previously, but here I have created a dedicated place to push my favorites onto you. If you're feeling it: Sick. I'm glad I could share something worthwhile with you.

But you might not be into it. Which is fine. To each his own. You can go ahead and go back to lurking on facebook. Because that's what I'm going to do, too.

But first...one of my favorite things about this weekend in Arizona: Chick-fil-A!


(Aside from spending it with my family helping my sister settle in to her new place, of course. Good luck, baby sister!)


0 comments:

Post a Comment