How I'm going to disappoint myself at the end of 2011.

Just some random new year's resolutions. I like to set myself up for failure.

1. Wallrides and wallies. I will be able to do them.

2. Read a book month. I'll give this one another try.

3. Take care of my room. It's been a while.

4. Brush my teeth and floss and use mouthwash before I go to sleep. Every night. Gross, I know. I've only been doing it in the morning. But my teeth are still fine. No cavities - in fact, my dentist said I was doing a great job at taking care of my teeth, but I know otherwise.

5. Wear my retainer at night again. I think my teeth have shifted a little.

6. Take care of my body. I feel so weak nowadays.

7. Volunteer and give back to the community.

I think that's more than enough reasons to feel bad about myself come 2012. Later.


0 comments:

Post a Comment