New Year's Resolutions

I don't always make new year's resolutions. But, last year sucked so bad for me, that I feel like I need to do something to make sure 2010 is a good one. So here's what I got.

1. Be honest with myself and the people in my life that I love. (I'm off to a good start with this one.)
2. Be a better friend to the people in my life that deserve it.
3. Volunteer regularly/work to make my community better.
4. Live by a love ethic.
5. Figure out what I want to go to grad school for.
6. Study for the GREs.
7. Take the GREs again and do good enough on them.
8. Apply for grad school.
9. Exercise/stretch out at least every other day.
10. Read at least a book a month.
11. Set aside 1 day a week to clean my room and run errands.
12. Go back to school for at least 1 class at a time.
13. Pay off my credit card debt by June.
14. Be happier.
15. Learn 360 flips. Almost 13 years of my life spent on a skateboard, and I still can't do them. I've been landing them every now and then, so it's going to happen. By the end of the year, I'll be comfortable enough with them. For reals this time.

I would end with a skateboard-related resolution. Happy New Year! (A little late, but it's still the first week of 2010, so I think it's still appropriate.)


0 comments:

Post a Comment